- The reservation is valid from the moment we receive the down payment. Payment balance on arrival at Faranghe!.
- We will confirm your (down) payment.
- On the date of arrival, the camping pitch or accommodation will be available from 4 pm. On the day of departure we request that you leave the pitch or accomodation by 11 am.
- Kindly request to plan your arrival time after 4 PM and before 8 PM. Different arrival times please in consultation.
- If there is “travel ban” or “only necessary travel” for Italy or Le Marche and we are not allowed to receive you. In that case, we will pay - your (down) payment for your unused vacation days with us - in full and in cash.
- Are you prohibited by your government from traveling because of Corona, so a “travel ban” or “only necessary travel” applies in your area of residence. In that case we have a leniency arrangement and (down) payment for your unused vacation days will be fully refunded to you in the form of a voucher. This voucher is for an indefinite period and can be redeemed as soon as the holiday is possible again and it suits you. You can also transfer your voucher to third parties in consultation with us.
- If you have become ill (corona or otherwise) or are prevented from enjoying your holiday with us for any other reason, the normal cancellation rules apply and you must use your own travel and cancellation insurance.
- In case of cancellation by the tenant more than 6 weeks before the start of the booked stay, an amount of 50% of the total rental amount is due.
- In case of cancellation after 6 weeks before the start of the booked stay, the total rental amount is due.
- You can cover this risk by taking a travel and cancellation insurance with an insurance company.
- In case of cancellation by Faranghe!, the (down) payment will be fully refunded.
In case of damage
We do not charge a deposit for the rented property, because we assume that you use our possesions en premises carefully as if it were your own. And of course something can still get damaged. In the unlikely event that this should happen, we must hold you liable for the damage suffered and will charge you for this damage item. You can then recover this damage yourself from your liability insurance.
Cancellation during Corona pandemic
Bookings for 2021. So far we know, Travel insurances do not compensate for cancellations if you are unable to travel because Corona has broken out in an area. That is why we have to solve it together - with each other. Our cancellation rules during the pandemic:
A pet on vacation
A pet is welcome if it is friendly to children and other animals. Please consult with us in advance.
Opening hours and months
We zijn open van 13 april tot 1 november. Dagelijks van 8.00 tot 12.00 uur en van 16.00 tot 20.00 uur. Hoogseizoen = juli en augustus. Laagseizoen = april, mei, juni, september en oktober